Welcome to Cape Hatteras Motel
Cape Hatteras Motel is an amazing oceanfront island destination located on the Outer Banks of North Carolina within view of the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. Travel writers and publications frequently rate Hatteras Island beaches among the nation’s “Top 10 Favorite Beaches” as well as the trip here among the “Top 10 Most Scenic Drives”.
Hatteras Island draws vacationers and travelers from all over the world who have read and heard of its rich history and salt sea legends. Best known for the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse and the Cape Hatteras National Seashore, the island has beautiful sandy beaches that are ideal for sunbathing, fishing, windsurfing, shell hunting, and driftwood collecting. Hatteras Island’s simplicity and unusual geographic location provide relaxation plus many hours of just observing how mother nature has outdone herself. We hope you will decide to visit our island and that you, too, will find it most enjoyable.
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse View, Short Walk
- Oceanfront to Soundside
- Townhouses, Suites, Efficiencies and Rooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Units
- Linens and Towels Provided, No Extra Charge
- Air Conditioning and Cable Television
- Free WiFi
- Lighted Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Picnic Area
- Fish Cleaning Stations and Deep Freezer
- All Rooms are Non-Smoking, No Pets Allowed